The MPP8200 Series is from the latest range of Martel printers, comprising compact thermal panel mount printers incorporating a fixed head mechanism with “Easy Open” paper feature, setting new performance standards for panel-mount units, with a selection of standard options and customisable features.
Designed for maximum versatility, the MPP8200 Series are capable of many different modes of operation. Numerous international character sets and barcodes are selectable and the printers have RS232 serial as standard, with USB, RS485, TTL and parallel interfaces as factory options. With flash upgrade capability as standard, it provides a flexible method of remotely updating the printer firmware for new customer requirements or requests with minimal delay
Power supply options include a single 5-8Vdc (standard) or 10-35Vdc supply giving fast, high resolution printing whilst a low current version is also available.
- Fast-Open paper feature paper feature
- High resolution thermal printing
- 5-8Vdc standard, 10-35Vdc, & low power options
- Kwik clip mounts and panel screw mount
- Quiet, non-impact system
- Compact and light weight
- High reliability
- Versatile, for use with text or graphics
- 12, 16, 24, 32 or 48 characters per line
- Suitable for paper and label printing
- Windows driver for Win 7 / Vista / XP and 2000
- Linux and WinCE 5.0 / 6.0 drivers available
- 48mm diameter paper roll support